Welcome to my website on halo 3 tips! Click on one of the articles that interests you below and then scroll down to read the article.


Weapons Tips:
Battle Rifle Tips
Sniper Rifle Tips
Shotgun Tips
Energy Sword Tips
Brute Shot Tips
Needler Tips
Equipment Tips
Grenade Tips
Bubble Shield Tips
Regenerator Tips
Power Drain Tips
Gameplay Tips
Strafing Tips
Team Slayer Tips
Vehicle Tips:
Ghost Tips
Banshee Tips
Various Tips
Vibration

Introduction To Destruction


Hello fellow Halo 3 Gamers, and welcome to my blog on strategy and other things related to Halo 3.

Here you will find tips, tricks, strategy and a whole lot of cool things you probably didn't know about Halo 3 that can help you take your game to the next level. I aim on posting video tutorials in the near future in addition to just text guides which you don't often find on other websites.

What I have noticed is that there are a lot of websites out there with information mostly aimed at an audience of the Pro's. My blog is going to be helpful to every Halo 3 player. Whether your already a general like me or you are just getting started, you have come to the right place. Please subscribe because I will be posting new content constantly and keeping you updated with news on Halo 3 as it happens.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog,
- iM sO iNsAnE

0 comments: